You wouldn't be reading this post. He wanted out so badly, and then 2 minutes later wanted in again. And 10 minutes after that, he forgot why he wanted to come in.

I'm told that it always snows on Victoria Day weekend, thus ruining everyone's camping plans. Victoria Day weekend is this coming weekend. So maybe we're a bit early, but wow.
My grandparents keep asking if I've planted my garden yet. The answer to that is still no. Because, it's snowing outside. For what it's worth, I have planted asparagus rhizomes. And there are chives, strawberries, and rhubarb up already that survived from last year.
My grandparents keep asking if I've planted my garden yet. The answer to that is still no. Because, it's snowing outside. For what it's worth, I have planted asparagus rhizomes. And there are chives, strawberries, and rhubarb up already that survived from last year.

No comments:
Post a Comment